We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 877-743-0081 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- The Dangers of Abusing Heroin & Prescription Pain Pills and the Need for Opiate Addiction Treatment - Both heroin and prescription pain pills belong to the same class of drugs known as opiates. While heroin’s designation as a Schedule I class controlled substance makes for one of the most addictive substances around, prescription pain pills fall under the Schedule II class designation, which can be just as addictive depending on the drug ...
- Helping Your Family Cope with Your Addiction Recovery Process - Recovering from addiction can be difficult for everyone involved, which is why there are various treatment options that involve the families of addicts.
- Is My Opium Dependence Killing Me? - Opium abuse takes a toll on your physical and psychological health, and often requires professional treatment.
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Opioid Withdrawal Treatment - If you are ready to stop abusing opioid drugs after a long period of taking them, you may require inpatient opioid withdrawal treatment. Although withdrawal from opioids is not usually dangerous or life threatening, it can be incredibly painful, and inpatient treatment can help with this issue and provide you with a controlled environment in ...
- Opiate Addiction Help for Loved Ones - If your loved one suffers from opiate addiction, there are resources available to help you and others affected through this difficult time.