We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 800-429-5210 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- How Long Does Suboxone Block Opiates? - An individual's body weight, duration and frequency of use, and potential drug interactions all affect how long Suboxone blocks the effects of opiates.
- Tips for Choosing the Right Opium Addiction Treatment Center for You - When you decide to attend opium addiction treatment, you should take certain steps to ensure that the treatment center you choose is the right one. According to the NIDA, “no single treatment is appropriate for everyone.” Here are some tips for choosing the right opium addiction treatment center for you. Choosing Between Outpatient Treatment and ...
- Choosing the Best Actiq Addiction Treatment - The best Actiq addiction treatment for you will depend on your addiction severity as well as other personal needs.
- List of Opiates That Are Derived from the Opium Poppy - Learn about the different kinds of opiates, where they come from, what they're used for, and their abuse and addiction potential.
- Naltrexone as an Opium Addiction Treatment - Naltrexone, an opioid antagonist, can be used to treat opium addiction just as it can be used to treat addiction to other opioids, both natural and synthetic. Even though the drug is not as well tolerated as other medications, it can be a beneficial treatment for certain individuals. How Does Naltrexone Work to Treat Opium ...