We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 877-743-0081 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- The Makings of an Opiate Overdose & the Need for Opiate Addiction Treatment - The more you abuse opiate drugs, the higher your risk of an overdose. The following physical and psychological changes indicate a need for professional treatment help.
- How Does Group Therapy Treat Opioid Addiction? - Group therapy gives patients the ability to see opioid addiction and recovery through the perspective of others.
- Are All Opium Based Drugs Addictive? - Opium based drugs, such as opioid type medications that doctors prescribe to help alleviate painful ailments can be addicting. Opium is known for its natural pain relieving effects, but it is also very addictive. Heroin is another highly addictive drug that contains opium, however, it has no medicinal purpose in the United States, and it ...
- 3 Signs That You May Need Methadone Treatment Help - Once opiate addiction sets in, it can be nearly impossible to stop using on your own. Methadone treatment provides the support necessary to become and remain sober.
- Pros and Cons of Methadone Maintenance for Opiate Addiction Recovery - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly one million people are addicted to opiates or opioid pain relievers. For many, Methadone Maintenance Treatment, or MMT, is the best path to ending addiction. When deciding whether or not to participate in a methadone maintenance program, it is important to weigh the pros and ...