We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 800-429-5210 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- Choosing the Best Actiq Addiction Treatment - The best Actiq addiction treatment for you will depend on your addiction severity as well as other personal needs.
- The Makings of an Opiate Overdose & the Need for Opiate Addiction Treatment - The more you abuse opiate drugs, the higher your risk of an overdose. The following physical and psychological changes indicate a need for professional treatment help.
- Acute Stress and Your Addiction - Traumatic events affect people in many different ways. Some individuals are able to work through their tragic event, but sometimes others have more trouble being able to move past their horrors. In some people, acute stress disorders can be developed as a reaction to their event. This causes them to feel anxiety and disassociation for ...
- When Does Withdrawal from Opiates Require Professional Treatment Help? - The following signs and symptoms can help determine whether someone requires a professional detox program for opiate withdrawal.
- I’m an Opium User: Do I Need Treatment? - Some people are able to use opium minimally and avoid addiction and other serious consequences. However, like the other drugs that are derived from it either synthetically or naturally, opium is a “highly addictive” substance that, over time, can cause uncontrolled abuse and serious consequences in a person’s life (Drug Enforcement Administration). If you are ...