We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 877-743-0081 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- Prescription Painkillers: Spotting Signs of Opiate Addiction in Your Everyday Life - Abusing prescription painkillers, despite popular belief, is just as dangerous as using other opiate-based drugs and can lead to a number of negative consequences.
- Is Opium Safe for Pain Relief? - Many people believe opium is safe to use for pain relief due to the fact that opioid painkillers are derived from this substance.
- The 12 steps of opiate addiction - Opiate addiction does not just happen. You do not wake up one morning addicted to opiates; it is a gradual insidious process that catches even the most wary. Like the 12 days of Christmas, opiate addiction often happens in 12 steps. 1. You are Prescribed Opiate or Opioid Pain Killers The might be from your ...
- Why Hobbies are Important Tools for Opiate Addiction Recovery - According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, it is not enough that you simply get over the physical part of addiction. You need to develop a lifestyle that fosters recovery. One way to do this is to keep active. Many stress free activities can hold your interest. Most of these activities are low cost ...
- List of Opiates That Are Derived from the Opium Poppy - Learn about the different kinds of opiates, where they come from, what they're used for, and their abuse and addiction potential.