We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 877-743-0081 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- Is Opium Safe for Pain Relief? - Many people believe opium is safe to use for pain relief due to the fact that opioid painkillers are derived from this substance.
- Helping Your Family Cope with Your Addiction Recovery Process - Recovering from addiction can be difficult for everyone involved, which is why there are various treatment options that involve the families of addicts.
- Acute Stress and Your Addiction - Traumatic events affect people in many different ways. Some individuals are able to work through their tragic event, but sometimes others have more trouble being able to move past their horrors. In some people, acute stress disorders can be developed as a reaction to their event. This causes them to feel anxiety and disassociation for ...
- Opiate Addiction Treatment Programs and Dual Diagnosis - Dual diagnosis patients require a more intensive treatment approach in order to have all issues addressed and get the best chance at recovery.
- How Do I Know If Someone I Love Is Abusing Opium? - Opium is an incredibly intense narcotic with strong side effects. When abused over time, it can lead to addiction. If you think someone you know is frequently abusing opium, it is better to find out soon so you can help them seek treatment and recover. Call now to have Opium.org help you to find rehab ...