you can recover
We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 800-429-5210 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- 10 Opium Drug Facts You Should Know - As a highly addictive narcotic drug, opium is extremely dangerous (even if taken in a small quantity). Many people take this drug one time and soon find they are addicted and unable to stop. Heroin is one of the most common opium-like drugs. Not only is it highly addictive, but it continues to kill many ...
- Is Opium Safe for Pain Relief? - Many people believe opium is safe to use for pain relief due to the fact that opioid painkillers are derived from this substance.
- Types of Help for Opium Addiction - If you are seeking treatment for opium addiction for yourself or someone else, then learning about the options available for treatment can help you decide which is best, especially if you are feeling confused, and have questions. Discussing the treatment options with a professional is highly recommended. Addiction to opium can become so severe to the point ...
- Opiate Addiction Help for Loved Ones - If your loved one suffers from opiate addiction, there are resources available to help you and others affected through this difficult time.
- How is Oxymorphone Addiction Treated? - If you're abusing oxymorphone, it is imperative that you seek addiction treatment and stop the cycle before the drug takes over your life.