Norco is a brand name drug that contains both hydrocodone and acetaminophen, the former of which is addictive when abused. If you are struggling with Norco addiction, call 800-429-5210 (Who Answers?) now to find rehab centers where you can safely recover from your substance abuse.
Norco Abuse and Addiction
Unfortunately, hydrocodone abuse (especially in the form of Norco) is an extremely common and highly serious issue. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, Norco is also the street name for the substance, used by those looking to deal and abuse the drug. Norco can also be obtained from a number of sources, including:
- Illicit internet sources
- Altered or fraudulent prescriptions
- Drug theft
- Friends and acquaintances
Those who abuse the drug regularly often experience addiction, which can lead to severe mental and physical health effects, problems in their home and work life, legal and financial issues, and even deadly overdose. Finding the right rehab program for one’s addiction is absolutely essential to your safe recovery from Norco addiction.
Choosing the Right Treatment Program for Your Needs
There are number of steps you should take when searching for the right treatment program. As stated by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, “No single treatment is appropriate for everyone,” and you need to find the option that is most appropriate for your needs. Follow the steps below to find the right rehab option for your recovery.
- Make a list of everything you will require from your rehab program. This includes more than just the treatment options pertaining to your addiction but to any accommodations you will require. Do you need help finding a new job? Will you require a Spanish-speaking staff? Consider every need you will have and make sure you understand which are absolutely necessary to your safe recovery from Norco addiction.
- Choose a type of rehab center to attend. Inpatient or residential facilities are best for those who are struggling with a severe addictions or additional issues (like co-occurring mental disorders). If you are not dealing with these types of problems, outpatient care may be beneficial to you instead.
- Consider how long you would like your rehab program to be. Most facilities offer 30, 60, and 90-day programs, but sometimes, longer treatment is necessary, especially in the case of opioid abuse.
Once you have decided upon the best options for your needs, it is time to choose a rehab program.
Call Today to Find the Best Treatment Option
Call 800-429-5210 (Who Answers?) to find facilities that will provide you with the care you require in order to safely and effectively end your abuse of Norco. Your treatment program will also help minimize the other issues you are struggling with, including mental disorders, legal and financial issues, etc.
We want to ensure that you find the best program for your needs in order to make attending treatment easier and to provide the best care possible for your recovery. Call today to begin creating a better life for yourself, one without the abuse of Norco.