We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 800-429-5210 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- Is Opium Addiction Treatable? - Opium addiction can be very dangerous if left untreated. Luckily, there are a few proven methods to help addicts recover from this syndrome.
- List of Common Opiate Withdrawal Symptoms - It's important to understand what potential withdrawal symptoms you'll experience prior to detoxing from opiate drugs, in order to prepare yourself and avoid relapse.
- 20 Reasons to Seek Alternative Treatments For Opiate Addiction - According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, many people are turning to alternative treatments for many illnesses including addiction. There are many reasons why people choose alternative medicine in addition to traditional treatments or instead of traditional treatments. 1. You Suffer from Chronic Pain If you have chronic pain, some of the alternative treatments ...
- What are the Stages of Opiate Withdrawal? - Opiates are those drugs including opium, opium derivatives, and the semi-synthetic or synthetic substitutes with similar chemical structures. The most common opiates are fentanyl, methadone, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and the illegal drug, heroin. No matter which opiate drug you use, repeated use can lead to dependency and subsequently, withdrawals upon ceasing. The stages of ...
- Choosing the Best Actiq Addiction Treatment - The best Actiq addiction treatment for you will depend on your addiction severity as well as other personal needs.