We can help you find local opiate addiction treatment, call 800-429-5210 for a free referral.Who Answers?
- Co-Occurring Disorders and the Impact of Opiate Abuse on those with Mental Illness - Abusing opiates will worsen preexisting psychological disorders, increase one's risk of addiction, and cause negative lifestyle effects.
- 10 Signs You Need Addiction Treatment for Opium - If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms or warning signs, you should seek opium addiction treatment immediately.
- Opium Derivatives - It’s important to understand that different medications that you may be taking and to understand which of the medications you may be taking are actually derived from opium. Taking multiple opiates could pose a significant risk to your own health and could result in overdose. There are many different drugs that are derived from opium ...
- A New Drug on the Market: Opana - According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse Opana is an increasing problem in the Northern United States. Like most drugs of its class, it is highly addictive and can cause major damage in a short time. In order to protect yourself and those that you love from this new drug threat, it is important ...
- Choosing the Best Norco Addiction Treatment - Consider how severe your Norco addiction is and what other needs must be addressed before choosing a treatment facility.